- How do your soccer leagues work?
- We accept team and individual registrations. Teams are grouped together based on age/gender/talent level and then will play an 8 game round robin league.
- When do your leagues start?
- We run three indoor sessions throughout the winter. They start the last week of October, mid December, and mid Febraury. For exact dates, click the "Soccer Leagues" tab on the left. We also run
outdoor leagues through the spring/summer/fall.
- What ages do you have leagues for?
- Boys and Girls leagues U8 thru High School, Adult Men, Adult Coed, & Adult Women
- How do I register?
- All of our registrations are done online. Click the "Registrations & Rules" tab on left hand side of this page and follow the red link.
- I do not have a team to play on. What do I do?
- You will register as an individual. We group individuals together to play in one of our leagues on a "'House team" Youth house teams are coached by Soccer Stop Staff. If we do not have enough
individuals to form a house team, we will reach out to the teams that registered to see if they may need an extra player.
- What age do I sign my team up for?
- First you need to determine the birth year of your OLDEST player. Use the Table located at bottom of the "Soccer Leagues" Tab on the left.You must register in the league of your oldest
- How are your leagues grouped?
- When possible, we try to run leagues based on a single birth year. Sometimes we have to combine two birth years to make a viable division. We strive to give each team the most competitively
balanced schedule as possible based on a talent level and age. Sometimes we have to get creative with divisions in order to give everyone an opportunity to play. Boys and girls teams play in separate
- Are their age restrictions for your adult leagues?
- Yes, our men's league is restricted to players 17 years or older. Our Adult coed and women's leagues are restricted to players 18 years or older. Eliligibitly to play is determined on your
current age. You can play until you turn the proper age.
- Do you have any training programs?
- Yes, we have soccer training programs for kids ages 3+. Our Future Soccer Stars programs has classes for kids ages 3 - 6, and our small sided training academy has classes for ages 6 - 8. For more
info, follow the "Youth Training Programs" tab on the left. We also have staff available to conduct private or small group training for all ages. Contact Wade Schuemann(firstname.lastname@example.org) to
inquire about private or small group training
- Do you accept scheduling requests?
- We do our best to accomodate all reasonable scheduling requests as best we can. To submit a scheduling request for a team, you must submit your request via email to
- When do schedules come out?
- Schedules usually do not come out until 5 - 7 days before the league start date. Team Managers will be contacted once preliminary schedules are ready.
- What is included in league registration?
- League registration covers your 8 games and everything that goes into that. We do not provided jerseys or shirts. Practice time is not included in league registration.