- INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION: To register as an individual for a house team or class, complete
individual registration form above and return form via email to email@example.com or
mail to 5 River Hills Dr. Holland MI 49424
- TEAM REGISTRATION: Please view the
pdf on top of this page with registration instructions using our new online registration system: to
register a team, CLICK
- A non refundable $300 deposit is due at time of registration (for team league signups).
- Each soccer league consists of 8 games, practice hours are not included in the fee. Practice time must be paid for and booked separately.
- Individuals registering will be placed on a house team, or the Soccer Stop Sportsplex will make every effort possible to place that player on an existing team.
- Balance is due by first game, unpaid balances will result in forfeiture and may result in removal from league. ANY TEAM NOT PAYING THEIR BALANCE IN FULL ON
THE DATE OF THEIR FIRST GAME WILL BE CHARGED A $50 LATE FEE.
- Teams registering for the incorrect league with players too old may be charged a $100 fee. Register for the league of your oldest
- Teams completing a registration form and dropping out after the schedule has been completed will be responsible for the entire league fee of $795.
- Individual checks from team members will not be accepted. Team coordinator is responsible for submitting entire payment.
- Roster/Waiver form must be completed in its entirety by the 2nd game
- When completed, schedules will be available online on the website. Coordinators will be emailed when they are finished.
- Players may play in older division but no more than 2 years up.
- Cleats and turf shoes are not allowed. Only flat-soled shoes may be worn on the turf.
- Shinguards are required for all youth leagues (High school and below)
- Rescheduled game requests must be submitted at least one week prior to scheduled date. A fee of $25 will be charged to team requesting change. Game reschedules requested within one week will not
- Coed teams must have 2 females as field players at all times. Goalkeepers do not count towards the 2 players.
- High School age division (U-16 & U-19) must have minimum of 1 parent coach of at least 25 years of age present in player-box
- Players eligible for both a high school league and the adult coed leagues cannot play in both leagues even as subs, they must choose one or the other. Crossover is allowed in the mens
- Proof of age must be submitted upon request from Soccer Stop Sportsplex management.
- If teams are wearing the same color, the team listed as "home" will be responsible for changing jerseys or wearing pennies.
- Home team responsible for game ball. Soccer balls kicked or thrown outside of the field will be confiscated.
- No gum chewing allowed in the facility.
- No spitting is allowed in the facility.
- WEATHER CANCELLATION POLICY: We rarely will close the Soccer Stop Sportsplex for winter weather. In the event weather is severe enough for us to cancel activities, we will leave a message on our
voicemail that can be heard by calling 616-393-7768. We will also do our best to notify local television and radio stations in the event we cancel.